Adding Recipes To Your Cookbook
Like a recipe? Show it some LOVE and add it to your Cookbook:
External Recipes (not already in Meal Garden):
You can type in your recipes and watch our Health Meter change in real time as you enter your ingredients (don't be afraid to make healthy substitutions!).
Typing in Your Recipes
1) Sign into Meal Garden, and navigate to your cookbook.
2) On your Cookbook screen, click "Create".
3) Give your recipe a title.
4) Start typing in your ingredients and choose from the list of suggested ingredients.
5) Input your Amount, Measure and any additional Notes you might have for your recipe.
6) Continue this process for the rest of your ingredients.
FUN FACT: As you enter ingredients, you will see the Health Rating and nutritional information update in real time.
7) Type in your preparation instructions.
8) Input the number of servings, preparation time and cook time.
9) Indicate the type of dish; kid-friendliness and public visibility.
10) Upload an image of your recipe
11) Indicate where you got your recipe from.
Isn't that simple? Want to get started with adding your own recipes?
Still have questions? You can return to the FAQ page here.